Welcome to Seaton Shoots Photography. We strive to offer you gracious Southern Hospitality with a bit of England thrown in for flavor... In 1995 Barry crossed the pond, took the plunge (got married!) and began photographing brides and their events.
Why should you choose Barry and the crew to be part of your day? well to start with....
Why so many brides choose us
- The time invested into each wedding is much more than your average photographer.
- Storytelling photography that is designed into the albums from the very beginning.
- Barry’s approach to photographing your wedding day is shaped by his energy and enthusiasm.
- Barry chooses couples that are looking for what he can bring to their wedding – not just every couple that comes along.
- Barry has photographed at all of the major venues and churches in the surrounding area and understands the flow and dynamics of the space involved with each.
- Barry realizes that a wedding ceremony is a sacred service, to be documented without becoming a distraction (when you see images from the service, think about where the photographer must have been standing ... and whether they are now banned from that church!!)
- Barry has put extra time into working with churches and locations before each wedding to ensure a smooth day for the bride.
- Barry’s approach to photographing your family allows for the personality of the people to show through in the images rather than stuffy posing. The photography is transparent – you see the people, rather than being aware of the photographer, or their technical skills (who cares? nobody but other photographers!)
- Barry spends the time with you to plan and co-ordinate everything, so we know what you want for your day. You will relax knowing that we have a plan for your day.
- Barry’s desire is for your wedding album to “speak” to you. Every time you and your family look through your album, you will be transported there again.
- They’ve attended a wedding that we’ve photographed, and they could see why we were chosen.
- They’ve seen a friends wedding album that we've photographed, compared to others they’ve seen.
- They want a photographer with some personality who will fit right in with their family and friends, who knows when to be visible and when to let things take their own course.
- Barry understands that not everybody is as comfortable as he is either side of a camera lens. For photographs that people like of themselves little things that keep people at ease are more important than expensive gear.
- They want an album that will reflect their day – what it felt like. Not how many random design elements an outsourced design company could come up with! A Seaton Shoots album is designed by us, with your input and approval.
- They ALSO want a book more beautiful than they dared imagine it would be.